For more information on the Sydney Atheists Visit our website here.
You can also check out our photos, newsletter, podcast and MeetUp site.
Share

Friday, April 17, 2009

Positive religious message



I guess that the 'good christian folks' over at AIG have become underwhelmed with the results of the normal fear-based campaigning used by Christians and have decided to 'knock it up a notch', with this "If you don't matter to God, we'll shoot you in the face" public service announcement.

It is a little confusing though, as i think it assumes that if you don't care about God, God doesn't care about you, which I'm not sure that even many Christians would agree on. I thought that God was supposed to love everyone? Maybe I'm wrong... I guess if he loved everyone, he wouldn't kill babies...

But seriously, if you want to promote your religion, go for happy-clappy over scare tactics, it just makes you look like a bunch of douchebags!

No comments:

Post a Comment