For more information on the Sydney Atheists Visit our website here.
You can also check out our photos, newsletter, podcast and MeetUp site.
Share

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everyone Likes Comics, Right?

From Wulffmorgenthaler.

And I always thought it was about the whole evil thing...



From The Devil's Panties.

Odd name, odd comic, funny cat...



From Schlock Mercenary.

This would have been much funnier if the doctor had changed his mind!



From Non-Sequitur.

Christian science anyone?



From Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal.

I'm not sure this would lead to agnosticism. More likely nocturnal enuresis.



From Qwantz.

I think I learn more from these dinosaurs than I did in a year of stats at uni.


And to round it off, some good advice.

Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment