For more information on the Sydney Atheists Visit our website here.
You can also check out our photos, newsletter, podcast and MeetUp site.
Share

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And we're off!

Well, we're just about to leave for Melbourne for the Global Atheist convention. I'm so excited!

We're going to meet so many people, from speakers to our social media friends.

If you're coming, make sure you catch us and say hi. Its going to be a whirlwind with all the stuff that's going on, but I know its going to be a blast!

Oh, and sorry for not getting the 'who's who' thing done... I'm lazy, unfocused and addicted to Xbox...

I'll do my best to blog the event, and you can keep up with our activity on Facebook, twitter (@zombiealan and @sydneyatheists plus #atheistcon) tweet me to meet me!

See you all at the con!

No comments:

Post a Comment